Adding templating with the ability to add files to the instance and to run scripts during the instance deployment will get us most of the way to a complete solution for our needs, so that’s what this page is about.
The scripts described in this section are available in a Git repo @ https://github.com/danielfdickinson/ivc-in-the-wtg-experiments.
- Add the full set of required files for the desired instances
- Combine with
- Add public DNS updating (required to meet some dependencies) (OVH API, not OpenStack)
- Test launch the desired instances
- Improve the code & config, test, improve, etc until satisfied (for now).
- Add a wrap up note for this series.